Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another Slow Cooker Favorite

I adore my slow cooker and am all about finding and using recipes that will help in our fast paced life.  The thing that I don't like about magazines and some blogs, is that the recipes don't call for "normal" ingredients that I would usually have or be able to find. 


GREEN BEANS, SAUSAGE & POTATOES 
Utilize your slow cooker when you can to help prepare supper.


This is a simple throw together recipe and one of my favorites. 

You will need:

Green Beans - don't drain - a few small cans worth, or one large can
2 medium potatoes cut and diced into chunks (or you can use 2-3 cans of whole potatoes, drained).
Onion - As much as you want, diced
Smoked Sausage - sliced
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all of this in the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 6 hours.

Serve with bread and butter to complete the meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment