Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scripture For My Heart

I adore the verses in Galatians 5:22-23 where it is says:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Today, I feel like God put this scripture on my heart.  Daily, I need to remind myself:

To be full of LOVE
To be JOYFUL in song, praise and worship
To take time to enjoy the PEACE of quiet time
To be PATIENT when I feel like snapping
To be KIND to others
To see the GOODNESS in everything and everyone around me
To be FAITHFUL in my prayer, study in the Word and walk with God
To be GENTLE when I feel like being abrupt
To maintain SELF-CONTROL regardless of the situation

and in all things to be Christ like.


Isn't God good? Every time that I fly in an airplane I am always amazed that people don't believe in God.  How can you look out of an airplane window and not be in awe of all that there is?  All the fields and houses are squarely laid out, the clouds are breath-taking, the towns are all laid out just so.  It's all perfect, just like our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment