Over Christmas, and the blizzard that really wasn't...I tried my hand at a craft. For those of you who do not know me, I am OCD. I have a hard time with crafts and scrapbooking because I want everything to be perfectly square, have even pictures, etc. With that being said, I don't know if you'll get a lot of complicated craft projects out of me!!!
I apologize for not taking pictures showing each step. I totally spaced it until I was done.
Here is what you need:
Buttons - colors and sizes of your choice
Picture Frame with a cardboard backing - size to be determined by how big you want the project to be
Scrapbook paper - one sheet
- Start out by taking the glass out of your photo frame. You will not need it.
- Next, cut the scrapbook paper to fit the cardboard in the back of the picture frame.
- Glue the scrapbook paper to the cardboard and let dry.
- While the paper and cardboard are drying, layout your buttons in a Christmas Tree pattern (or any pattern that you would like to make).
- Once satisfied with how you want your pattern, put the cardboard/page back in the frame and start gluing the buttons to it.
- Let dry completely.
It's as simple as that.