Friday, January 4, 2013

Button Christmas Tree



Over Christmas, and the blizzard that really wasn't...I tried my hand at a craft.  For those of you who do not know me, I am OCD.  I have a hard time with crafts and scrapbooking because I want everything to be perfectly square, have even pictures, etc.  With that being said, I don't know if you'll get a lot of complicated craft projects out of me!!!

I apologize for not taking pictures showing each step.  I totally spaced it until I was done.


Here is what you need:

Buttons - colors and sizes of your choice
Picture Frame with a cardboard backing - size to be determined by how big you want the project to be
Scrapbook paper - one sheet
Craft glue

Directions:

  • Start out by taking the glass out of your photo frame.  You will not need it. 
  • Next, cut the scrapbook paper to fit the cardboard in the back of the picture frame.
  • Glue the scrapbook paper to the cardboard and let dry.
  • While the paper and cardboard are drying, layout your buttons in a Christmas Tree pattern (or any pattern that you would like to make).
  • Once satisfied with how you want your pattern, put the cardboard/page back in the frame and start gluing the buttons to it.
  • Let dry completely.

It's as simple as that.




No comments:

Post a Comment