Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beef Fajitas







I am all about making things as simple as possible.  On my last post, I had make rump roast in the slow cooker.  Today, I am taking the leftovers from the roast and making beef fajitas.  There isn't much to making fajitas so that's why there is just one picture.

Basically, I chopped up the rest of the roast into bite size pieces.  I then sliced some sweet peppers, onions and tomatoes.  I put it all in a skillet with two tablespoons of olive oil and cooked until my vegetables were soft and the meat was heated through thoroughly.  I added some steak seasoning and served it with warm tortilla shells (heated in the microwave), cheese and sour cream.  Doesn't get simpler than that and it only took 20 minutes from start to finish.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment