Thursday, July 11, 2013

Banana PB Dessert

I know I haven't blogged much lately, but truth be told, I haven't had my kitchen to cook in and at work it's our busiest time of the year.  So to my faithfuls (Misty and Grace), I am sorry!!!

Here's a quick dessert to make on days when it's hot and you want something cold, yet nutritious.
I have to admit though, if I would have had more time, I would have dipped them halfway in some melted chocolate.

Banana PB Dessert

Take two banana's and slice them into about 1/2" chunks.  Add peanut butter to one slice and top with another slice.  Put in the freezer and chill for at least 20 minutes before eating! 

***You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter, and for you chocoholics, try dipping them in some melted chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment