Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies

Do you ever have fresh produce in the house and notice fruit flies hovering around it?  Or have you ever brought in items from the garden and had fruit flies?  I am not a fan of these tiny insects.  I feel like I have an unclean house when I see them flying about. Over the years I have learned a trick on how to get rid of these nasty pests and I wanted to share it with you.  The picture is disgusting, but as you can see, it works.



All you need is Apple Cider Vinegar and Dawn dish soap.


  

Combine the two ingredients in a disposable dish. I usually do 3/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and 3-4 drops of Dawn. 

Leave the container out on the counter close to the produce and within 24 hours, they will be in the disposable container that you can just throw away.  Easy, simple and fool proof.  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment