Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ritz Chicken Casserole



  
Ritz Chicken Casserole
Need a quick meal to make for dinner?  Ritz Chicken Casserole, is a wonderful dish on a fall evening.  This is a leftover that my husband will always eat more of.  It feeds 3-4 people.  My friend Judy introduced me to this recipe and it's a keeper!

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
2 cups of chicken, cut up
1 egg, beaten
1 can Cram of Chicken soup
2 slices of bread, torn up
1 stick margarine
1 roll of Ritz crackers, crushed
1 can Chicken Noodle soup


Directions:
Mix, chicken, egg, soups and bread in a 2 quart baked casserole dish.  Melt margarine and mix with crackers.  Add to top of first mixture and bake 45 minutes at 350 degree.

First, I cut up chicken.
 (Truth be told, this is left over KFC chicken that I used - I cheated).
This is only the first cup worth.

Next, I set out the bread, egg and soups.

Add the beaten egg.

Then tear up the 2 slices of bread and add to the mixture.

Next, add the cans of soup.

Blend the mixture well. 
You will want to stir the mixture completely.

In a small bowl, dissolve a stick of margarine.

Add the Ritz crackers to the butter and stir.
Coating well.

Add the Ritz mixture to the top of the casserole.
Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

This is what it looks like when it's straight out of the oven.

No dishes for me tonight except the spoon.
YUM!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment